Das nächste Elektrotechnische Kolloquium findet am 10.06.2020 online statt. [more]
Das nächste Elektrotechnische Kolloquium findet am 05.06.2020 online statt. [more]
Der Anmeldezeitraum für Prüfungen im Sommersemester 2020 ist vom 27.05. – 21.06.2020 Nach... [more]
The University of Wuppertal joins the EU-Project ORIGENAL
The University of Wuppertal becomes a new partner in the EU FET-Open Project ORIGENAL, which is... [more]
Neues DFG Projekt: „Analyse mathematischer Ausdrücke zur Erkennung verschleierter wissenschaftlicher Plagiate“
Mit 633,000 Euro fördert die Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) ein gemeinschaftliches,... [more]
Master Industrial Electrical Engineering
The Master's program in Industrial Electrical Engineering is meant to enable students, to process complex energy engineering related problems, taking into account technical and economic marginal conditions and constraints. Students are trained as generalists with broad knowledge in technology and economics.
This approach includes the challeng to not only aquire solutions to technical and financial problems, but to also consider their consequences for humans and the environment. To solve given problems rationally using modern scientific and technical means is the general objective of engineering work. It is still valid for the future, however, using an extended set of instruments.
For this purpose, industrial engineers need to have knowledge of the relevant technologic and economic fields of expertise. However, they also need the ability to assess the sociatal impact of their actions. Eventually, they need to document their work, exchange information with scientists from other subject areas, and convincingly present the approach recognized as the correct one.
For additional detailled information click on the following links:
- In order to be admitted to the programme, you must go through an admission procedure with your Bachelor's certificate.
- The overview of modules and ranges PO2017, PO 2015, and PO 2011 respectively serve as orientation guide for the study program.
- All lectures and seminars are described in a detailled module catalog: PO2017, PO 2015, PO 2011
- Current exemplaric schedules can be found here. Individual schedules can be created in WUSEL.
- The Central Student Advisory Service offers a summary of the most important pieces of information on this study program.
- The Central Examination Office can answer questions related to exams. You can also find the examination regulations there. The regulations PO2017 can be found here.